Monday, June 4, 2012

I get to go to a BARN SALE!!! whoop whoop!!!

I am so excited to be able to post about the Rusted Gingham Barn Sale that I get to attend in November in Gonzales, TX!!! I follow these gals on fb and was excited to see their post about accepting applications for the barn sale.  But honestly, I thought, I will apply but probably wont be picked.  I was!! So excited.  Lots and lots to do before November!!!

Here is their link so you can go check them out!
http://www.rustedgingham.com/

And...I get to put this adorable little button on my blog that says "I"M A VENDOR"!!!

Thanks everyone who supports me and has helped me with this adventure.  A big thanks to all my family who shops, sands, glues, fixes and deals with all my crazy ideas!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy to have you as a vendor, Tai! It's going to be a great Barn Sale! ♥ Tracy @ Rusted Gingham

    ReplyDelete