Monday, June 4, 2012

The little things are big things!!

The things that you don't think about at first when getting to have a booth at a sale or a store start popping up later.  I'm thinking about signs and all the goodies for the booth and then realize I need price tags!!!! I need to have my business cards printed!!!! And on and on and on.  But it is FUN FUN FUN!!!

So, since I like eCLecTIc!!! I wanted a variety of price tags hung from the items with fun and different ribbon.  So, here are 3 that I designed (more to come).  And no, there is no price on them.  I will print them blank and write the price on them.
I love this one!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Vintage cowgirls are so fun!

This one is just ok.  It may not make the final cute!!

And...SCP business card. I love how it turned out!
Next, is the actual booth.  I'm really wanting a tent that has a cIRcuS look to it!! Like an "under the big top" feel!!  What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. Tai, these are great! You've got great design talent! And I love this fun template you're using for your blog! So colorful and fun, like your things! A circus tent would be fabulous!

    Question for you - do you have a favorite printer for your cards or price tags? Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! I think a circus tent would be so fun!! My poor family thinks I'm nuts!! As for the printer, I have a Kodak printer and I do love it. I am going to have my price tags and business cards printed for me. Ive figured I would spend about the same on that as I would on ink for my printer.

      Delete